Lawyers For Torts Best?

I will do the research for you. I have spent over 40 years researching lawyers and law firms, handling dozens of personal injury cases, as well as companies that are sued. The first thing you need to know is that many lawyers cross-practice in both torts/personal injuries and other areas such as real estate, business licensing, etc., so it is important to make sure they are certified specialists in torts. If they are not certified specialists in torts then why aren’t they practicing only torts?

There are several certification organizations available today including:

American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) – American Bar Association (ABA) – National Board of Legal Specialty Certification (NBCC). You can go directly to their website at or . Also check with your state bar association if there is no organization approved by the ABA or NBCC that would be acceptable for your jurisdiction; some states may require a local group affiliation board approval for this kind of specialized attorney certification needs before accepting someone into practice before them but most do not!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *