Best Nj Lawyers For Disabled And Handicapped Persons Rights?

I have a 14 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with Spina Bifida. She was born on the 9th of May, 1997. I am trying to find a lawyer or firm that handles Childrens rights and Disability cases in New Jersey. Her schooling is being provided by an Individualized Education Program which means she will not be able to go through the regular school system until age 18. My one son has autism and I am also looking for someone that can help me with this as well as my granddaughter who has Down Syndrome/Spina Bifida type of issues as well!

My daughter takes medication daily for her spine infections but still acts like a teenager at times! Please let me know if you can help us out or even refer us to someone else!!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *