Best Lawyers In New Orleans For Pcr?

The New Orleans Bar Association does not offer any services for this purpose. If you are looking for a lawyer in these areas, please check with the appropriate state bar association.

How can I find out if I need an attorney?

If you have been arrested or indicted, call 1-800-4OOPS (1-800-467-7665). You will be given information about your rights and how to contact legal counsel without charge. You may also call your local public defender’s office, see our list of defense lawyers in new orleans , or search online using the State Bar of California’s “Legal Self Defense” website at . Click on Criminal Law & Legal Aid in orange below:

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *