Best Lawyers In Murfreesboro Tn For Fathers Rights?

trying to get custody of my daughter .my ex husband hired a lawyer that has not done anything for me he just keeps getting her more times every week.He is asking for 50 dollars an hour,but I can’t afford it.I have not seen my daughter since july 1st 2012 and now she’s in august 7th 2013 she says i should be paying child support? what are the laws on this?

ANSWER: For best results contact free legal aid or see our list of Attorneys page. FindLaw Answers – An online lawyers-for-free service designed to help you with your legal problems… click here to read more about FindLaw Answers.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *