Best Lawyers In Lansing Mi For Trusts And Wills?

I have a small estate that I inherited from my parents. The will was written in the late 50’s and it does not provide for trusts or any kind of asset protection. If something ever happens to me, all of my assets are going to be liquidated by someone who has no idea what they are doing with them, so there is no way I can protect these assets if anything happens to me. So how do you go about setting up an irrevocable trust? Can this be done without having your name put into any kind of public record?

I would like this set up before I get too old because I don’t think it will be too long before one of us passes away since we live in Michigan which is known as “The Great Depression”.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *