Best Lawyers For Lottery Winners?

I don’t think so. In fact, I believe that the majority of big-money lottery winners become psychologically impaired after they win a large sum of money and start spending it recklessly. For instance, someone who wins $10 million in a lottery will typically spend around 70% of his or her winnings within six months. The remaining 30% is often spent on travel, luxury cars and other frivolous things that can quickly turn into a slippery slope from which you might not be able to climb back up again if your luck suddenly runs out at some point in time.

In other words… If you ever find yourself playing the lottery with millions of dollars riding on each ticket purchased – please remember this: there are no guarantees when buying tickets for any type of gambling game – even though we’re talking about an extremely safe form of legalized gambling here!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *