Best Immigration Lawyers For Pastors?

The answer is yes. In fact, there are a number of qualified immigration attorneys who specialize in helping churches and charities with their immigration issues. While few people qualify for the H-1B visa as a “nonprofit organization” or “religious worker”, anyone working at a church should be able to apply for an employment authorization document (EAD). The key point here is that this EAD will allow your employer to sponsor you for H-1B status through the proper channels – but not until after your first year on the job. If your pastor needs help with his/her own immigration issues, he can find help from Windsor Immigration Law Group PLLC by clicking here.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *