Best Fraud Lawyers For College Issues?

A: It really depends on the situation. For example, if you are an international student at a U.S. college, they will likely want to talk with you in person (or by phone) before they decide whether or not to help you with your case; it’s their job after all to make sure that they don’t get sued for giving false information when admitting students into schools like Harvard or MIT! If there is even the slightest chance that your school might be liable for fraudulent admission practices then I would suggest talking them out of it and working directly through me so we can ensure total confidentiality between us—no one else can know what is said between us except for me and my client(s).

Q: Is my child “Eligible”? And how much does he/she need? How do I find out more about this process??

A: Unfortunately most states have introduced financial aid requirements in order to receive federal funding, regardless of citizenship status. There are also some universities which require certain levels of eligibility, usually based upon income level (i.e., regardless of citizenship status), however these will still apply regardless of state residency status since many private institutions must adhere to government guidelines concerning tuition costs and other financial assistance programs which vary from state-to-state. Once a student has been admitted there may still be additional requirements such as SAT scores required by some colleges, medical exam forms filled out by others, etc.,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *